Lights, camera, baby! We are thrilled to announce that Broadway’s beloved couple, Patti Murin and Colin Donnell, have welcomed their second bundle of joy into the world. From captivating audiences on stage to capturing hearts off-stage, this dynamic duo has won over legions of fans with their talent and charm. Join us as we celebrate this wonderful news and congratulate Patti and Colin on becoming a family of four!
Introduction: Congratulating Patti Murin & Colin Donnell on the arrival of their new little bundle of joy!
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell are over the moon with the arrival of their new little bundle of joy! The couple took to social media to share the news with their fans, and we could not be happier for them.
Murin shared a photo of her holding her newborn son with the caption, “The best part of 2020 so far!” Donnell also posted a photo of his wife and son, writing, “Welcome to the world, baby boy! We are so in love with you.”
The happy news comes just two years after the birth of their first child, daughter Charlotte. Congratulations to the expanding family! We can’t wait to see more photos of the new addition.
Background on Patti Murin & Colin Donnell’s Family
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell welcomed their second child into the world on August 5, 2020. The happy family of four is now complete with the addition of baby girl Penelope Rose Donnell.
Murin and Donnell met while performing in the Broadway production of “Lysistrata Jones” in 2011. They began dating shortly after and got engaged in 2015. The couple tied the knot in June 2017 and welcomed their first child, Ruby Lou, in February 2019.
Murin is best known for her roles on Broadway in “Frozen”, “Xanadu”, and “Love’s Labour’s Lost”. She has also appeared on television shows such as “Gossip Girl” and “Chicago Med”.
Donnell’s credits include Broadway productions of “Jersey Boys”, “Scandalous”, and “Anything Goes”. He has also had guest starring roles on TV shows like “Arrow” and “The Affair”.
How They Announced the Pregnancy
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell became parents for the second time when their son was born on August 5. The couple took to Instagram to make the announcement, sharing a series of photos of their new arrival.
In the first photo, Murin is holding her baby boy while Donnell rests his hand on her shoulder. “Our sweet little guy has arrived! 8/5/2020,” she captioned the post.
The next two photos show the proud parents holding their son in front of a window, with the sun shining in on them. “Welcome to the world, baby boy!” Murin wrote in the caption.
The final photo is of Murin and Donnell kissing their son’s head, with Murin writing in the caption, “We are so in love.”
Details About Baby #2
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell are over the moon with the arrival of their second bundle of joy! The actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 9th to share the first photo of her newborn daughter, Ruby James Donnell.
In the sweet snapshot, Murin is seen holding her little one close as she gazes down at her with a big smile on her face. “Our second little ray of sunshine has arrived! Please meet Ruby James Donnell. Born happy and healthy on 3/6/21 at 10:10pm,” she captioned the post.
Ruby is the couple’s second child together, as they are already parents to son Jack Richard, who was born in December 2019.
Social Media Reactions to the Arrival
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell welcomed their second bundle of joy on August 5, 2020. The couple took to social media to share the news and their excitement with fans.
Many people were quick to congratulate the happy parents, with some even calling them #goals. Some people shared that they were excited to see what the new baby looked like, as Murin is biracial and Donnell is white.
Others pointed out how much the couple’s children will resemble each other, as they will both have blue eyes and blond hair. Some even joked that the children would be indistinguishable from each other.
All in all, everyone seemed thrilled for the happy family and excited to see pictures of the new arrival soon!
Advice from Other Experienced Parents
No two parenting journeys are exactly alike, but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn from each other! In this section, we’ve gathered some advice from experienced parents to help make your journey a little bit easier.
1. Don’t be afraid to ask for help: Whether it’s from your partner, family, friends, or a professional, asking for help when you’re feeling overwhelmed is perfectly normal and totally OK!
2. Try to find a routine that works for you and your family: Having a set routine can help everyone feel more relaxed and less stressed. But don’t be afraid to mix things up if something isn’t working – every family is different and what works for one might not work for another.
3. Take breaks when you need them: Parenting is a lot of work, so make sure to give yourself some time to relax and recharge. Whether it’s taking a few minutes to yourself during the day or scheduling a regular date night with your partner, taking some time for yourself will help you be a better parent.
4. Seek out support: There are plenty of resources out there for parents, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need some extra support. From online forums to in-person meetups, there are plenty of ways to connect with other parents who understand what you’re going through.
Reasons to Celebrate this Special Occasion
Patti Murin and Colin Donnell are over the moon with the arrival of their second bundle of joy! The proud parents took to social media to share the news with their fans and followers, and we could not be more thrilled for them. Here are just a few reasons why this special occasion is worth celebrating:
1. They make such a beautiful family! Just look at that precious little baby girl!
2. This amazing couple has overcome so much together, including infertility and multiple miscarriages. They are an inspiration to us all.
3. They are both talented actors who have brought so much joy to our lives through their work on stage and screen. We cannot wait to see what they do next!
4. They are great role models for other parents out there who may be struggling with fertility issues or secondary infertility.
5. Most importantly, they have been blessed with another healthy and happy baby, which is always cause for celebration!
We are so excited for Patti Murin and Colin Donnell as they welcome their second bundle of joy into the world. Parenthood is a special journey that requires love, patience, and support from family and friends. We hope that they have all the help they need to navigate this beautiful yet chaotic chapter in life with ease. Congratulations again to Patti and Colin!