On-Demand Grocery delivery are growing rapidly and have become immensely popular. The emergence of technology has made retailers’ lives a lot easier by allowing them to sell food products including groceries, vegetables, fruits, beverages, staples, and much more online using these successful platforms. The popularity of these platforms increases the customer base day by day. From trolley picking, people have moved to add-to-cart options. If you are curious to know more about the cost of grocery app development, Here we are explaining all the factors that play a vital role in cost estimation.
Latest Study 👍Approx 45% of people buy groceries online aged 25-35.
Factors that impact the Grocery Delivery App Development Cost
Multiple factors determine the cost of developing a grocery app solution. One must have a clear vision before developing a grocery shopping app. Here we have listed some of the most common factors that impact the cost of developing a grocery app. The development approach and the desired time also influence the development cost of the grocery app.
There are 3 types of grocery mobile apps that help customers to opt for the service they require the most. There are many apps, similar to Bigbasket, and Grofers which, influence the traditional way of shopping and bring modernization to society.
- E-commerce Grocery App: – Irrespective of user location e-commerce grocery apps allow the customer to buy grocery products. It’s best for people who want better delivery as per their preferred time.
- In-store Grocery App: The in–store grocery app displays all the categories of grocery products along with their specification. It provides a virtual view of the places from where the consumer is buying the product.
- Personalized Grocery App: – Take the shopping experience to the next level with a personalized grocery app. These apps help the end-user to purchase the item by sharing the list with the store and avail products the moment they require.
Online grocery stores commonly work on different panels. These panels allow the admin to manage the app efficiently. We offer Grofers Clone Script, and Bigbasket Clone to help our clients to get beneficial results. Our clone script consists of the below-mentioned panels.
1. User Panel: –
From the user profile to order management, everything is being taken care of by our user panel. It handles the quality of service and identifies the concerns to improve the overall app performance. Our user panel consists of many features like:
- User Profile: – Follow the seamless approach and log in using your credentials to maintain your profile on the grocery shopping app.
- Browse Products: – Select a particular product from all the categories of food and grocery products with a detailed description.
- Schedule delivery: The user panel allows customers to schedule the delivery at their own convenience. We provide different delivery time slots and allow the customer to place the order anytime.
- Order Tracking: – Get real-time order tracking details and keep yourself updated with the order status. It provides a real-time location and helps you with the tracking details.
- Multiple Payment Options: –Make the payment most reliably and securely using our multi-payment option.
- Offers & Discounts: – Enjoy the greatest offers and avail the most beneficial discount and offers suitable as per your order.
- Review & Settings: – Write the shopping experience review and manage the settings while maintaining the complete review page using the user panel.
2- Admin Panel: –
Admin panel takes care of the representation of the information using the display screen in the given circumstances. It’s also known as the back end and control panel. Admin panel allows one to create new posts, categories, links, and a lot more.
- Dashboard: The dashboard allows the app admin to manage and track all the orders and activities using one screen.
- Manage Payment: – Manage all the payment models using the admin panel most transparently and take the grocery business to the next level.
- Assign Order: – Ensure all the orders, are delivered on time and executed in the most professional way using the admin panel.
- Manage Customer: – The Admin panel helps connect the app with customers and keeps them engaged while making sure of top-notch services.
- Manage Store: – The Admin panel helps manage all the orders and customer count while managing it efficiently.
- Offer Excellent Services: – Admin panel ensures that all the activities and orders are managed most effectively.
Grocery Store Delivery Panel: –
The grocery store delivery panel takes care of all the selected units or quantities of the orders. It gives the user the option to either pick up the ordered items or get them delivered to their desired location. It sends the users with delivery request notification, along with order number and delivery details.
This panel helps in managing all the cancellations and accept the request by drivers if the delivery location is far from their route. It enables the drivers to chat and call instantly in case of any trouble in delivering the order.
This panel helps in managing the status of committed delivery and sends the notification to the user similar to our Grofers clone script. Online grocery shopping app offers a variety of products to choose from. It helps in getting the on-time delivery confirmation with complete reliability.
App Similar to Bigbasket, Grofers are some of the largest online grocery app stores in India. They allow users to order groceries in the comfort of their homes.
Some major factors impact on-demand grocery delivery app development cost
- App Design: – To engage the buyers and motivate them to buy the product, it’s essential to choose the app design which attracts the customer. It plays a vital role in the complete development process. The more engaging the app design is, the more it will cost as it’s essential to bring something unique yet user-friendly UI/UX designs to grab the audience’s attention. It can be simple, attractive, and rich as per the budget and desirability.
- App Size: – App size is decided by its features and functionalities which decide the cost of the app. It’s the key element that greatly impacts the cost and allows the admin to choose features and functionalities. By selecting it wisely cost can be managed to get a beneficial result.
- App Developers: – The overall development cost depends on the app developers as, app developers’ geographic location, their experience, and expertise can impact the complete Cost to Build a Grocery app.
- Mobile Wallet: – For hassle-free payment, it’s really important to maintain the mobile wallet. Mobile wallets ensure a timely, secure payment gateway using smartphones and tablets. It works similarly to a real wallet.
App Platform: – Selecting the app platform decides and directly impacts the Grocery Delivery App Development Cost and directly impacts it. In addition ,Developing an Android app requires a well-planned budget as compared to iOS as iOS is more affordable as compared to Android.
Features & Functionality that Impacts the Grocery App Development Cost
Moreover, other factors that impacts the overall development cost is its features and functionality. Its features are divided into two parts.
- Basic Features: – Basic features include User Profile, Bar Code/QR Code, Offer zone, order history and Shopping cart with help option for customers. These basic features help online grocery stores to provide the customer with an amazing shopping experience. They clutter the complexity and allow users to enjoy the benefit of online shopping with ease. It brings a whole new experience for the customer and makes the business flourish.
- Advance Features: – The advanced features help in increasing customer satisfaction and provides great options to fulfill the requirements. We use the latest technology and provide features like In-app calling & messaging, Geolocation, Data Sync, push notification, and a lot more.
We allow the users to communicate on a transparent platform for sharing important information like delivery address, landmark, time, and everything associated with the customer. We help you make secure payments including many options like debit/credit, cash on the delivery net banking, and much more.
Cost to Build a Grocery Shopping App
The overall development cost of a grocery delivery app can be evaluated by its complexity, especially the platform you choose, and the country as developers’ cost may differ depending on the country. The approximate cost of developing a grocery delivery app will be somewhere around $10,000 to $30,000 for a single platform.
Hence,If you opt for the cross-delivery app, it will cost higher as compared to a single-platform app. Selecting the cross-platform app, and adding more features will help you attract more audience and will increase the on-demand grocery delivery app development cost up to $50,000.
This is one of the leading industries. In 2019, food and beverage e-commerce sales are expected to increase up to $17.65 and by 2022 it’s supposed to grow to $28.05. Consequently, calculating the overall expenses, and knowing the benefits helps in standing ahead in the competition.
Online grocery shopping app profitable and helps the user to purchase in the most convenient way using their smartphone, and tablets at their fingertips. It solves all the problems related to grocery shopping and simplifies the complete process. Its simple access and usability are the key reason for its popularity. One can avail of great benefits and discount rates using these platforms.
Moreover,One can easily view the product review in case of quality doubt and get alerts to know about special offers and deals available on various products.
Analyzing the Cost of grocery app development is a challenging task.In addition ,Hire AppClues Infotech a grocery app development company to get the best possible results . Optimum solutions at an affordable cost while catering to all your business needs.